The M&S Collision Difference
Our mission and the overall goal is to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied with our service and workmanship, and their vehicle is repaired to the factory safety standards. We realize that any damage to your vehicle can be a traumatic experience. M&S Collision will work to make the experience of having your damaged vehicle repaired with as little stress as possible. We work with all insurance companies and will handle the paperwork. We can arrange a rental car for you while your car is being repaired and always get your car repaired as quickly as possible. We can repair your vehicle no matter the make, model, foreign or domestic. All of our services are always backed by our lifetime warranty. Contact us to experience the M&S difference!
Once an agreement is completed and authorization to perform work has been assigned, here is the repair process:
- Parts are ordered (if needed) and date is scheduled for drop off
- Vehicle is dropped off
- Body repair started
- Painting and Polish is completed
- Reassembly of vehicle and pickup date is scheduled
- Your vehicle is cleaned and inspected for quality assurance
- Your vehicle is READY!
- We work with every insurance company
- All Foreign and Domestic Models
- Arrange for Rental Car
- Towing Service
- Drop Off/Pick Up
- Lifetime Warranty